Diary of user: parrotpotty

Last thread | Next thread >

Reply to topic 
Parrot forum - parrot chatboard - Fluffies, your parrotforum! Chat about your parrots. > Diaries: updates & replies (comments)

Click here to view the diary of user: parrotpotty (69 pages)
Start date: Thursday May 18, 2006 6:41 am
Last update: Thursday July 11, 2013 10:04 pm
Diary and this topic are viewed 49755 times
Rating     (5 out of 4 ratings)

Author Thread
coco&joyce
Egg
Egg

what a beautiful playroom have george! Very Happy
Post Tuesday November 13, 2007 10:11 pm
homebird
Flier

I so enjoy your diary updates - what a life your bird has - it is truly a labour of love. Adore the 'push' bike! You must have gotten a lot of interest,

Again - your aviary is awesome.
Post Thursday November 15, 2007 3:01 pm
coco&joyce
Egg
Egg

thank you Praise
I try to do my best,To give him a nice life Very Happy
(sorry my engels is not very good Embarassed Wink )
Post Thursday November 15, 2007 8:48 pm
coco&joyce
Egg
Egg

quote:
Originally posted by homebird
I so enjoy your diary updates - what a life your bird has - it is truly a labour of love. Adore the 'push' bike! You must have gotten a lot of interest,

Again - your aviary is awesome.

sorry sorry,I think that you talking too me.
I tink that george you bird where Embarassed Embarassed
Post Thursday November 15, 2007 9:01 pm
homebird
Flier

Definitely do NOT worry about the English part - we can always just do our best! Smile
I love all languages but I am pitiful - truly! In North America [especially English speaking Canada - big country & few people] there is little reason/opportunity to know anything other than English - unless you're an immigrant with another language at home, a Quebecer [Francophone from Quebec!] or a Native American.

I was kind of teasing PARROTPOTTY about the push bike Embarassed - meaning we all ride our bikes but with a big parrot cage in the front of your bike, you probably push it rather than ride!

I have a nice bike as well [upright handle bars & big tires] - maybe next summer i could try taking the Budgie 'lads' [boys] out like that - but i adore your bike carrier - the basket is beautiful - nothing like it here at all. I have a fabric carrier - that has 2 bags hanging over a metal platform. on the back only. I could put them on the back but i like having the bird up front like you have him.

Silly story - from my Mother's childhood
My Mother lived in town - a small town - when she was growing up. It was in the late 1920's early 1930's. She got a baby chicken for a present one Easter. She loved that chicken. It turned out to be a rooster & he'd sit on her bike's handle bars as she rode around. I love that story - it makes me smile whenever i think of it. They put her hair in long ringlets & it just seems too funny - a pretty little girl with a Rooster on her bike.
Post Friday November 16, 2007 3:58 pm
parrotpotty
Bappie

[quote=
I was kind of teasing PARROTPOTTY about the push bike Embarassed - meaning we all ride our bikes but with a big parrot cage in the front of your bike, you probably push it rather than ride!

I have a nice bike as well [upright handle bars & big tires] - maybe next summer i could try taking the Budgie 'lads' [boys] out like that - but i adore your bike carrier - the basket is beautiful - nothing like it here at all. I have a fabric carrier - that has 2 bags hanging over a metal platform. on the back only. I could put them on the back but i like having the bird up front like you have him.

Silly story - from my Mother's childhood
My Mother lived in town - a small town - when she was growing up. It was in the late 1920's early 1930's. She got a baby chicken for a present one Easter. She loved that chicken. It turned out to be a rooster & he'd sit on her bike's handle bars as she rode around. I love that story - it makes me smile whenever i think of it. They put her hair in long ringlets & it just seems too funny - a pretty little girl with a Rooster on her bike.[/quote]

Hi homebird. Your mothers story reminds me of me lol
the pushbike i really do use it and ride it ..at the time the piccie was taken there on the prom amongst the flowers, I had stopped to speak to some friends from Coventry who were down on holiday. Its really true that George I think prefers the bike to the trolley. He loves the wind going thru his wings, and holds them out as we are going along. And yes we go fast,.

It would be my total joy to see lots of others out with their birds on bikes and in trolleys. Maybe that is something I will get to do before I pop my clogs!!!
Someone once asked me, 'Arent you worried what people might say?' My reply was 'Absolutely not' And its true, I really couldnt give a monkeys how people see me and speak of me. George loves the outside and the attention and the interaction and the break from just hearing me talking to him, and I like being out and about when the weather is warm ...

I hope you are enjoying Georges' pages too. And Im chuffed to bits that the videos I loaded last night workd. Made the labour of doing it all the more worthwhile!!!!!! Laughing Wink
Post Friday November 16, 2007 7:55 pm

Reply to topic